An excellent update for Newzcrawler fixes all the bugs we've been complaining about:
- possibility to use Mozilla as embedded browser - to be able to use Mozilla do as follows:
- open Mozilla folder ("C:\Program Files\Mozilla\" typically)
- type "regsvr32 mozctlx.dll" command
- restart the NewzCrawler and you'll be able to choose between IE and Mozilla
- possibility to lower case the html tags and quote all html attributes in the BlogThis! html editor (Preferences/General/Post tab)
- customizable user agent (Preferences/Connection/Protocol tab)
- added Next unread and Previous Unread commands (Alt+Down and Alt+Up respectively)
- fixed posting to MovableType
Personally it took this:
from the Run box, but it did the trick.
regsvr32 "c:\program files\mozilla.org\mozilla\mozctlx.dll"
Update: Except it keeps crashing, so I wouldn't upgrade just yet.